Monday, March 22, 2010

My week in pictures.

The boy went with his school band to perform at Disney World.  How amazing is that?
I took a ride to the mall in my cute new car.... do you know the name of the road the mall is on?  Hmmm, look at the right sign above the car!   Yep, Jennifer Road... we were meant to be there!!
I made cookies!  White Chocolate Drizzled Cranberry Orange Shortbread.  Yum. O.
I got a snazzy new camera and started playing with the settings.  
Macho took a ride with me with the top down. Despite the cowering appearance... he really loved it.

I got my eyebrows tattooed (no pics yet, they need to heal) and my nose pierced.  It's a tiny little speck and I think it's just right :)  

We (Me, The boy, DD2 and a new family friend) went to VA to see DD1 and The Baby and it was 88 glorious degrees!! We were driving through the Bay Bridge Tunnel and let me tell you, with the top down the acoustics are PERFECT for Elvis's "Little Less Conversation"!  

We got to see the most beautiful baby in the world!! Wyatt has grown sooooo much!

Due to a last minute change in dinner plans I was able to eat an entire dozen oysters all by myself!! Yummy!

And... this is almost a little bit embarassing.... but I hit 2000 miles on my car.  Yep, 2 and a half weeks.  I big puffy heart my new car! I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon but, yeah, no.... I will still love it.


Now I have an upper respiratory infection and I'm hoping my Zpack kicks in immediately!

How was your week!?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Can't wait to see the eyes. That is something I always wanted to do and my lips too. Okay mostly my lips. My lips are my favorite part of my face so I need to make them feel pretty.