Monday, June 01, 2009

More fabric and more jewelry.

This used to be a blog where I showed you things that I made but lately it looks like I'm just showing thing's I've got or bought!  

This set will become some fabulous baby gifts, I adore the toile in this shade!

 These will be a few things for a Mom to be expecting, obviously, a girl...

And some more girl centered gifts.  Probably not until next week because I DO have some things to finnish for my lovley littlest niece, Ella!
I wore the ice cream cone earrings on Saturday and got so many compliments on them :)


And the big ta-dah! is the Twilight set. 

These were from a "Pay it Forward" swap on Facebook..... reminding me that I really need to get in gear with my other gifts, I promise I haven't forgotten. 

This dress is from Simplicity 3765... I have green or blue ric-rac to put at the hem..... what do you think?  Is it busy enough without the ric rac?

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

The answer to "Ric-rack?" is always "YES!"